ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are accepting payments online for items such as school trips, music tuition and school fund donations. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit/debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
How to get started with ParentPay?
We will send you your account activation details. Once you receive these:
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage
NB. These are for one-time use only, please choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - Please ensure you register your email address and contact number to enable us to send any correspondence or urgent text messages. If you change your email address or telephone number, please ensure that you also change it with ParentPay.
Once activation is complete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
What are the benefits to parents & pupils?
What are the benefits to our school?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.